1. Make friends even if you do not think you need them.
2. See out quite people. They have a lot to say, if you say something first.
3. Don’t establish friendship based on mutual dislikes.
4. Call if you are running late.
5. Look people in the eye when you talk to them.
6. Be one who says positive things about others.
7. Learn to tell a good story.
8. Ask other people about themselves.
9. Be happy for others in their good fortune.
10. Make sure your caring includes doing.
The three Amigos: Pickles (RIP 2/11), Shy, and Vinnie. Out at the Deming Eagle Park in March 2009