For the Buyer
Why You Should Use Tom as Your Buyer’s Agent
- I have a electronic key that gives me access to every home for sale in the state of Washington that is listed on the multiple listings.
- I can send you the houses that come up on the multiple listings on a daily, weekly or monthly basis depending on what you would like.
- It is in your best interest to use one person as your buyers agent rather then calling the individual listing agents on each house. I can call and set up appointments for you that work with your schedule.
- When you are ready to purchase a home I can help you with the paperwork and negotiating process.
- I enjoy looking at houses with buyers so please do not hesitate to call, text or email me to set up a time to go view homes. Even if you are just looking right now and do not plan on buying for awhile I like to go out and look at a few houses with you. This gives me a feel for what you are looking for in a home.
Another way to look at how a buyers agent works…
Another way to explain a buyers agent is the restaurant example. When you go to a nice sit down restaurant you are assigned a waitperson. This individual takes your drink, appetizer and main meal order. In the very end they take your dessert order.
Like the waitperson, when you start working with a real estate agent they will ask a bunch of questions, show you some houses and get a feel for exactly what you want. If you start just calling every agent on every listing that would be like giving your whole order to one waitperson and then moving to a different table.
The new waitperson would be very helpful but would have to go through the whole ordering process again. So like that good waiter can help you find the best special on the menu, Tom can help you find your next home.